• Yellow skin with yellow flesh.
• Medium to large size, round to oval shaped tubers.
• Excellent storage potential.
• Early season (60-80 days).
Growing Guide: Medium to high yield. The plant grows just 12 to 18 inches tall but spreads up to 4 feet wide. A dry-textured, all-purpose potato favored by chefs and acclaimed for its buttery taste. Makes beautiful mashed potatoes and golden-brown potato pancakes. Also good as a soup potato.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: Organic Seed Potatoes
- Weight: 1.00lb