Our certified organic soy-free poultry Layer Feed is an ideal mix for those who may have soy sensitivity. We replace the soy with high protein field peas which create a similar protein profile. We have seen consistently excellent results with this blend and customers who use it swear by it.&nbs..
Our certified organic soy-free poultry Grower Feed is an ideal mix for those who may have soy sensitivity, and are looking to get chicks and pullets up to size with high protein. We replace the soy with high protein field peas which create a similar protein profile. We have seen consistently ex..
• Rose skin and yellow flesh
Exceptional waxy texture. Perfect for German potato salad, steamed, boiled, grilled, roasted, or fried. An excellent yielder. We find that steady watering throughout the season will minimize knobbiness. Good..
• Red skin and red flesh fingerling.
• Good uniformity for a fingerling. Medium-sized, well-clustered, uniform potatoes are about 1" in diameter and 3-4" long.
• Keeps well in storage.
• Early season (75-90 days)
A new and rare fingerling with a fabulous t..
• Rose red skin with yellow flesh and bright raspberry eyes.
• Round shaped tubers.
• New potato. Not recommended for long-term storage. 3-4 months is ok.
• Early season (70-90 days
Growing Guide: Medium-yields. Plant close together for a lot of small..
• Purple skin with dazzling pink-red patterns. White flesh.
• Medium to large round shaped tubers.
• Perfect for storage. Taste is said to improve in long-term storage.
• Early season (70-90 days)
Growing Guide: This variety produces large overs..
• Golden skin with yellow flesh.
• Medium to large sized oval shaped tubers. • Stores well for eating throughout the summer.
• Late season (90-110 days)
Resembles Carola and Yukon Gold in taste, size, and color. Originally from West Germany, now widely grow..
• Yellow skin and yellow flesh
• New Potato. Stores well for approximately 3 months.
• Mid/Late season (100-120 days).
A favorite of French chefs and always in high demand, La Ratte is the best tasting fingerling around with a rich and uniquel..
• White skin and white flesh.
• Medium to large round/oval shaped tubers. • Maintains quality in long-term storage. • Early/Mid season (80-100 days)
Widely adapted, Kennebecs will grow well under harsh conditions. Recommended by Clemson University Cooperative Exte..
• Golden skin with yellow flesh.
• Medium to large round/oval shaped tubers. • Excellent storage qualities.
• Late season (110-135+ days)
Growing Guide: High-yielding. Creamy yellow flesh is perfect for roasting, just dry enough for a fry or hash.
• Heavy russet skin and bright white flesh. • Long, uniform, oblong shaped tubers.
• Storage potato.
• Mid/Late season (95-110+ days).
Growing Guide: It prefers to be planted in April or May. This variety adapts well to many conditions and does not require h..
This is an effective, non-toxic mosquito repellant. Mosquito Beater contains cedar oil, citronella oil, geranium oil, lemon grass oil, and garlic oil to repel these annoying/ biting insect pests. Last for up to 3 weeks, and comes in granules. Good for outdoor events. This stuff works and smells good..
MOLE SCRAM ™ was developed by EPIC as America’s Finest™ mole repellent. It is designed to provide the best mole repelling power for less money.
Mole activity in your yard can result in holes, mounds and unsightly surface tunnels. Traditional control methods can be troublesome. Traps are mess..
Dried meal worms are a great source of protein for poultry - and man they love the treat. Use this high protein offering to train or treat your chickens; they will come running. We are pleased to quote larger quantities if you would like. Discounts will apply with larger volume order...
Praying Mantis eat various mites, insect eggs, aphids, leafhoppers, mosquitoes, caterpillars and other insects when young. The adult mantis will eat larger pest insects. 200 mantids will hatch from each egg case. In store sales only..
Typically, Ladybugs (Hippodamia convergens) eat over 5,000 Aphids and other soft-bodied pests during their one-year lifetime. Ladybugs are one of the few beneficial insects that can be stored, dormant, in the refrigerator for several (2-3) weeks, depending on the time of year, as long as they don't ..
The best all around animal nutritional supplement we can think of. Kelp is packed with 30+ nutrients, it improves weight gain in livestock, egg laying in layers, and creates a robust immune system to fight stress. Given free chioice or mixed in feed portions. Great for recovery of sick or stressed a..
There are many mulches avalable in our area. Some are better than others. Quality mulch is made from hardwood, and double cut. It lasts longer than inferior offerings and has a more uniform composition, making it easier to spread and giving it a more finished look. There is no lumber, trash trees, b..