Typically, Ladybugs (Hippodamia convergens) eat over 5,000 Aphids and other soft-bodied pests during their one-year lifetime. Ladybugs are one of the few beneficial insects that can be stored, dormant, in the refrigerator for several (2-3) weeks, depending on the time of year, as long as they don't ..
Praying Mantis eat various mites, insect eggs, aphids, leafhoppers, mosquitoes, caterpillars and other insects when young. The adult mantis will eat larger pest insects. 200 mantids will hatch from each egg case. In store sales only..
Dried meal worms are a great source of protein for poultry - and man they love the treat. Use this high protein offering to train or treat your chickens; they will come running. We are pleased to quote larger quantities if you would like. Discounts will apply with larger volume order...
MOLE SCRAM ™ was developed by EPIC as America’s Finest™ mole repellent. It is designed to provide the best mole repelling power for less money.
Mole activity in your yard can result in holes, mounds and unsightly surface tunnels. Traditional control methods can be troublesome. Traps are mess..
This is an effective, non-toxic mosquito repellant. Mosquito Beater contains cedar oil, citronella oil, geranium oil, lemon grass oil, and garlic oil to repel these annoying/ biting insect pests. Last for up to 3 weeks, and comes in granules. Good for outdoor events. This stuff works and smells good..
• Heavy russet skin and bright white flesh. • Long, uniform, oblong shaped tubers.
• Storage potato.
• Mid/Late season (95-110+ days).
Growing Guide: It prefers to be planted in April or May. This variety adapts well to many conditions and does not require h..
• Golden skin with yellow flesh.
• Medium to large round/oval shaped tubers. • Excellent storage qualities.
• Late season (110-135+ days)
Growing Guide: High-yielding. Creamy yellow flesh is perfect for roasting, just dry enough for a fry or hash.
• White skin and white flesh.
• Medium to large round/oval shaped tubers. • Maintains quality in long-term storage. • Early/Mid season (80-100 days)
Widely adapted, Kennebecs will grow well under harsh conditions. Recommended by Clemson University Cooperative Exte..
• Yellow skin and yellow flesh
• New Potato. Stores well for approximately 3 months.
• Mid/Late season (100-120 days).
A favorite of French chefs and always in high demand, La Ratte is the best tasting fingerling around with a rich and uniquel..
• Golden skin with yellow flesh.
• Medium to large sized oval shaped tubers. • Stores well for eating throughout the summer.
• Late season (90-110 days)
Resembles Carola and Yukon Gold in taste, size, and color. Originally from West Germany, now widely grow..
• Purple skin with dazzling pink-red patterns. White flesh.
• Medium to large round shaped tubers.
• Perfect for storage. Taste is said to improve in long-term storage.
• Early season (70-90 days)
Growing Guide: This variety produces large overs..
• Rose red skin with yellow flesh and bright raspberry eyes.
• Round shaped tubers.
• New potato. Not recommended for long-term storage. 3-4 months is ok.
• Early season (70-90 days
Growing Guide: Medium-yields. Plant close together for a lot of small..
• Red skin and red flesh fingerling.
• Good uniformity for a fingerling. Medium-sized, well-clustered, uniform potatoes are about 1" in diameter and 3-4" long.
• Keeps well in storage.
• Early season (75-90 days)
A new and rare fingerling with a fabulous t..
• Rose skin and yellow flesh
Exceptional waxy texture. Perfect for German potato salad, steamed, boiled, grilled, roasted, or fried. An excellent yielder. We find that steady watering throughout the season will minimize knobbiness. Good..
Our certified organic soy-free poultry Grower Feed is an ideal mix for those who may have soy sensitivity, and are looking to get chicks and pullets up to size with high protein. We replace the soy with high protein field peas which create a similar protein profile. We have seen consistently ex..
Our certified organic soy-free poultry Layer Feed is an ideal mix for those who may have soy sensitivity. We replace the soy with high protein field peas which create a similar protein profile. We have seen consistently excellent results with this blend and customers who use it swear by it.&nbs..
Sweet Potatoes will be shipped and available for purchase in store by first week of June!
Order by May 15th for a shipment in first week of June!
Certified Organic Beauregard - 90 Day. This early variety produces very large yields of high quality potatoes that ex..
Espoma Organic Weed Preventer helps prevent unsightly weeds from popping up in your lawn while it nourishes the grass so that it becomes more resistant to heat, drought and other stress. And because the product is all natural, it is safe for your family, your pets, and the environment. Onl..
• Yellow skin with yellow flesh.
• Medium to large size, round to oval shaped tubers.
• Excellent storage potential.
• Early season (60-80 days).
Growing Guide: Medium to high yield. The plant grows just 12 to 18 inches tall but spreads up to 4 ..
Perfect for growing vegetables in raised beds, this mix of compost, topsoil, decomposed hardwood fines, leaf fines, and sand is better than anything else you will find. We looked at the competition and decided we could do better! Don't be fooled by inferieor offerings, they are ground to look fluffy..