• Purple skin with dazzling pink-red patterns. White flesh.
• Medium to large round shaped tubers.
• Perfect for storage. Taste is said to improve in long-term storage.
• Early season (70-90 days)
Growing Guide: This variety produces large oversize potatoes, so plant closer than 10" apart to control size. Smooth, creamy white flesh with a delicious, gourmet flavor. Suitable for all types of preparation, we challenge you to find a recipe that doesn't work with Purple Viking.
Disease Resistance Characteristics: Drought-resistant. Heat-tolerant. Scab-resistant. Shows resistance to leafhoppers.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: Organic Seed Potatoes
- Weight: 1.00lb